(1) Do a good job in seed treatment. Soaking in warm soup: Cucumber scabs can be soaked in warm water at 54 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. After being removed, they can be immersed in clear water for 4-6 hours to eliminate the bacteria. For example, before the seedlings are planted, the seeds are immersed in warm water of 50 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, then removed, and then immersed in cold water for 4 hours, then they can be sown. This method can effectively control leaf mold and reduce the occurrence of early blight; soak the seeds in cold water for 4 hours, remove them and put them in 10% trisodium phosphate solution for 30 minutes, which can prevent tomato virus disease. The black spot disease of Chinese cabbage is generally soaked in warm water of 50 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. After being taken out, it is then immersed in clear water for 3-4 hours, and then dried and then sown. To prevent and cure eggplant verticillium wilt, first soak the seeds in cold water for 3-4 hours, remove them and then soak them in warm water of 54 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then put them in cold water for 1 hour, dry them and then sow them. can.
(2) Pharmacy treatment: soil disinfection or pesticide dressing with pesticides before seedling can control the blight of seedlings in the field. Specific method: use 50% carbendazim wettable powder or 50% thiram double wettable powder, 8-10 grams per square meter seedbed, after mixing with fine soil, first 1/3 will be placed in the lower part of the seedbed, 2/ The soil of 3 is covered on the seed. According to the pesticide network , 40% seed dressing can be used for seed dressing, and seed dressing is 0.2% of the seed weight. The seeds of Cruciferae, Solanaceae, and Cucurbitaceae can be seeded with 75% chlorothalonil at a dose of 0.3% of the seed weight, which can prevent early blight, downy mildew, anthracnose, leaf spot and so on. In addition, the water of 100 times of formalin is poured on the nursery bed 10 days before sowing, and then the soil is turned into the soil for seeding, which can control various diseases such as blight, blight, root rot and soft rot. Sick and so on.
(3) Selecting resistant varieties. For example, cucumber powdery mildew can choose Jinshi and 2, 4, 6 , Jinza 1, 2, etc.; tomato late blight, optional good powder 15, jade powder 802, Zhongza 9 Treipik to control yellow blight The special effect method is no more than grafting. For example, the use of Yunnan black melon and watermelon grafting can effectively control the yellow wilt of watermelon.
(4) Adopt biological control. For example, the cabbage caterpillar is controlled by spraying 1000 times of Bt emulsion or 800-1000 times of 25% of chlorpyrifos 3 suspension. It is also possible to control pests by means of insect control.
(5) Adopt other methods for pest control. Such as the use of lure boards to trap aphids, the use of light to trap pests, the use of sex attractants to trap pests and so on.
In short, the above method is adopted to reduce the number of chemical pesticides used to control pests and diseases during the growth of vegetables.
Door and furniture Handles are the essential hardware products in furnishing decorations. We have not only a big range of standard tube lever handles with size of dia. 19x135x60mm, but also a lot of solid casting levers. Door handles with same looking may have a big difference on quality. Taking for example of the connection parts, which can be easily broken. Basing on the Stainless Steel Standard Handles, we, Greatwall Hardware, also make some brass handles with old silver, black colour etc; And also, we have been making double spring rosette handle basing on the traditional functions.
Should you have any further demands, please feel free to contact us any time. And welcome for OEM products with detailed technical drawings.
Door Lever Handles,Steel Door Handles,Stainless Steel Door Handles,Stainless Steel Pull Handles
Greatwall Hardware International Limited , http://www.greatwall-hardware.com