(a) Principle of post-disaster disinfection
1. Strengthen environmental disinfection. The flooded indoor floors, walls and articles should be disinfected in a timely manner. Disposal should be carried out at any time for the temporary victims' resettlement sites to prevent the occurrence of infectious diseases.
2. Ensure timely disinfection of key sites. Exposed feces and excrement should be treated and disinfected in time to prevent the spread of pollution.
3, timely treatment of animal carcasses. Livestock, poultry and other animal carcasses should be disposed of as soon as possible.
4, concerned about tableware and hand hygiene. After the floods, the risk of developing intestinal infectious diseases has increased. Dishwashers should be strictly sterilized and their hands should be properly washed to prevent the occurrence of intestinal infectious diseases.
5, generally do not have to carry out large-scale disinfection of outdoor environments, to prevent the occurrence of excessive disinfection, to avoid causing environmental pollution.
(II) Disinfection method
1. The environment and articles on the surfaces of surfaces such as floors, walls, doors, windows, desktops, etc. can be disinfected with chlorine-containing disinfectant solution or 0.2%-0.5% peroxyacetic acid solution containing 500 mg/L to 700 mg/L available chlorine. , The role of 30 minutes, spraying dose of 100 ml / m -300 ml / square meter, with wet degree. The non-corrosive surface is sanitized and wiped with clean water.
2. The clothing should be soaked with chlorine-containing disinfectant containing 250 mg/L to 500 mg/L of effective chlorine for 30 minutes. The chlorine-containing disinfectant will have bleaching effect on the clothing and be cleaned with water after disinfection.
3, meal (drink) preferred boiling sterilization for 10 minutes to 15 minutes, or circulation steam sterilization for 10 minutes. Can also be used for effective chlorine 250 mg / l ~ 500 mg / l chlorine disinfectant solution soak 5 minutes or 0.2% -0.5% peracetic acid solution soak for 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
4. For excrement and vomitus, add 2 liters of chlorine disinfectant solution of 50 g of bleaching powder or 20 g/l of available chlorine per 2 liters, and mix for 2 hours.
5. Small sewage which may be contaminated by faeces, available chlorine 80 mg/l chlorine disinfectant for 2 hours, residual chlorine 4 mg/l-6 mg/l.
6. Animal carcasses Treatment of livestock, poultry, and other animal carcasses is the preferred method of incineration. If it cannot be incinerated, it can be buried deeply. When deep-buried, the depth of the pit should not be less than 2 meters. The bottom of the animal's carcass should be covered with bleaching powder. The thickness of the bleaching powder should be 3 cm to 5 cm.
7. After the hand has been disinfected and exposed to contaminants, hands should be rubbed with hands-free disinfectant. The disinfection time should not be less than 1 minute.
Wire mesh filter cloth mainly refers to wire mesh products made with Dutch woven patterns. Anping Yahua Wire Mesh Co. is an expert in Woven Wire Mesh, especially custom and special type wire mesh filter cloth Dutch woven. Dutch Woven Wire Cloth can be further divided into mainly four types according to weaving patterns:
Wire Mesh Filter Cloth Dutch Plain Woven
Wire Mesh Filter Cloth Dutch Twill Woven
Wire Mesh Filter Cloth Reverse Dutch Woven
Wire Mesh Filter Cloth Five-Heddle Woven
Dutch Weave Mesh, Woven Wire Mesh, Twill Dutch Weave Wire Manufacturer in China
Anping Shengjia Hardware Mesh Co.,LTD , https://www.oilshaleshakerscreen.com