(1) Used in the building materials industry.
Polycarbonate board features
Polycarbonate sheet has good light transmission, impact resistance, UV radiation resistance and dimensional stability of its products and good molding processability, which has obvious technical performance advantages over inorganic glass used in the construction industry. At present, China has built more than 20 production lines for polycarbonate building materials, and needs about 70,000 tons of polycarbonate per year. It is expected to reach 140,000 tons by 2005.
(2) Used in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Polycarbonate board features
Polycarbonate has good impact resistance and thermal distortion resistance, and has good weather resistance and high hardness. Therefore, it is suitable for the production of various parts for cars and light trucks. It is mainly concentrated in lighting systems, instrument panels, heating plates, and Bumpers and bumpers made of polycarbonate alloy. According to the data of developed countries, the proportion of polycarbonate used in electrical and electronic and automobile manufacturing is 40% to 50%. At present, China's use in this field only accounts for about 10%. The electrical, electronic and automobile manufacturing industries are rapidly developing in China. In the pillar industry, the demand for polycarbonate in these areas will be huge in the future. It is estimated that the total number of Chinese automobiles will reach more than 3 million in 2005, and the demand will reach 30,000 tons by then, so the application of polycarbonate in this field is extremely promising.
(3) For the production of medical devices.
Polycarbonate board features
Because polycarbonate products can withstand steam, cleaning agents, heat and high-dose radiation disinfection, and do not yellow and physical properties, they are widely used in artificial kidney hemodialysis equipment and other operations that need to operate under transparent and intuitive conditions. In medical equipment that requires repeated disinfection. Such as the production of high-pressure syringes, surgical masks, disposable dental appliances, blood separators and so on.
(4) Used in the aviation and aerospace fields. In recent years, with the rapid development of aviation and aerospace technology, the requirements for various components in aircraft and spacecraft have been continuously improved, and the application of PC in this field is also increasing. According to statistics, there are 2,500 polycarbonate parts used on only one Boeing aircraft, and about 2 tons of polycarbonate is used in a single machine. On the spacecraft, hundreds of polycarbonate components with different configurations and enhanced by glass fibers and protective equipment for astronauts are used.
(5) Used in the field of packaging. In recent years, new growth points in the field of packaging have been the various types of water storage bottles that can be resterilized and used. Because polycarbonate products have the advantages of light weight, good impact resistance and transparency, and are not deformed and kept transparent when washed with hot water and corrosive solution, PC bottles have been completely replaced in some fields. It is predicted that with the increasing emphasis on the quality of drinking water, the growth rate of polycarbonate in this area will remain above 10%, and it is expected to reach 60,000 tons by 2005.
(6) Used in the field of electronic appliances. Polycarbonate is an excellent insulating material because of its good and constant electrical insulation over a wide range of temperatures and humidities. At the same time, its good flame retardancy and dimensional stability make it a broad application field in the electronic and electrical industry. Polycarbonate resin is mainly used in the production of various food processing machinery, power tool housings, bodies, brackets, refrigerator freezer drawers and vacuum cleaner parts. In addition, polycarbonate materials have also shown great value in terms of critical components in computers, video recorders, and color televisions where parts accuracy is critical.
(7) Used in the field of optical lenses. Polycarbonate occupies an extremely important position in this field due to its unique high light transmittance, high refractive index, high impact resistance, dimensional stability and easy processing. Optical lenses made of optical grade polycarbonate can be used not only in cameras, microscopes, telescopes, optical test instruments, but also in film projector lenses, copier lenses, infrared autofocus projector lenses, laser beam printer lenses, and A variety of office equipment and home appliances in the field of prisms, multi-faceted mirrors, etc., the application market is extremely broad. Another important application area of â€‹â€‹polycarbonate in optical lenses is as a lens material for children's glasses, sunglasses and safety glasses and adult glasses. In recent years, the annual growth rate of polycarbonate consumption in the world's optical industry has been maintained at more than 20%, showing great market vitality.
(8) Basic materials for optical discs. In recent years, with the rise of the information industry, optical discs made of optical grade polycarbonate have been rapidly developing at a very high speed as a new generation of audiovisual information storage media. Polycarbonate has become the main raw material for the world's optical disc manufacturing industry due to its excellent performance characteristics. At present, the consumption of polycarbonate in the world's optical disc manufacturing industry has exceeded 20% of the total consumption of polycarbonate, and its annual growth rate is over 10%. China's optical disc production has grown rapidly. According to the figures released by the State Press and Publication Administration, in 2002, there were 748 optical disc production lines nationwide, and the annual consumption of optical grade polycarbonate was about 80,000 tons, and all of them were imported. Therefore, the application prospect of polycarbonate in the field of optical disc manufacturing is extremely broad.
Cnc Precision Parts,Cnc Machining Parts,Wire Cutting Parts
Machining Parts,Plastic Injection Mould Co., Ltd. , http://www.chmachiningparts.com