On May 5th, it was "Last Summer". The relevant personnel of the Tianjin Public Security and Fire Department stated that due to factors such as rising temperatures and increased electricity consumption, summer has become a peak period of fire. Residentsâ€™ houses are also places where fires are frequented and the most serious. According to authoritative statistics, the number of residential fires (usually called home fires) accounts for nearly 30% of the number of fires in the calendar year, and the number of deaths caused by fires accounted for more than 60% of the deaths per year.
According to the introduction of firefighters, the high incidence of residential fires and the greater damage are determined by the characteristics of residential buildings and peopleâ€™s living habits. Especially in the summer, due to the need of living functions, household electricity is easily overloaded, such as televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners and other appliances can easily overheat and cause fire. Insufficient use of electric mosquito-repellent incense, smoking, etc. may also cause home fires. Residential fires have the characteristics of large fire load, high smoke and toxic gas generation, rapid fire spread, high loss, difficulty in combat, etc. Therefore, the fire safety of residences should be based on prevention, cultivate awareness of fire safety, learn common knowledge of fire prevention, and Long-term adherence to good fire safety habits.
According to survey data, inadvertent use of electricity has become the first killer threatening residential safety. Should be in accordance with the provisions of electrical power switch, do not mess up the wire, do not plug the same power strip multiple high-power electrical appliances, to avoid the simultaneous use of multiple high-power electrical appliances; according to the specified time, power to the mobile phone and other rechargeable, not overcharged, The charger is unplugged immediately after the completion of the charging; the appliances are eliminated and the electrical circuit facilities are replaced according to the prescribed service life. Inadvertent use of fire has always been a major threat to residential safety. Apart from the need to safely use gas, coal and stoves in the kitchen, do not smoke in bed or on sofas, do not throw smoke, throw cigarette butts, and smoke cigarettes. With extinguishment; adults do not play with fire, while educating children do not play with fire, and collect matches such as matches and lighters. Do not store flammable and explosive materials in the home. Clean the balcony, corridor, and evacuation channel flammable materials in time. Check the electrical circuit and gas pipeline regularly to find and remove hidden fire hazards at home.
How to prevent household appliance fire in summer
1. The use of various household appliances is different, the use of methods are also different, should be in accordance with the instructions for use to learn the correct use of methods, for the more dangerous electrical appliances can be asked to operate and maintain professionals. 2. When the appliance is found to have smoke, sparks, or an odor, etc., turn off the power switch immediately and stop using it. 3. Hair dryers, rice cookers and other appliances will emit high heat during use. Care should be taken to keep them away from paper, cotton and other flammable materials to prevent fires. Care should be taken to avoid burns when using them; That is, the power is off, and for the time being no iron should be placed on the safety bracket. 4. Do not use the appliance in a wet environment, nor can it make the appliance wet or damp. This will not only damage the appliance but also cause electric shock. 5. Do not allow multiple high-power appliances to use a patch panel at the same time. Try not to use multiple high-power appliances at the same time. Do not stack flammable items next to appliances. 6. In case of thunderstorms, stop using the TV and unplug the outdoor antenna to prevent lightning strikes. 7. If the appliance is left unused for a long time, it will be easily damaged by moisture and corrosion, and it needs to be carefully checked before reusing it. 8. When the appliance is on fire, it must not be directly saved by water. Immediately cut off the power supply, use a household fire extinguisher to put out the fire, or use a quilt and other items to cover the fire.
How to use gas safely in summer
1. Diligence and Ventilation: Indoors where pipeline gas facilities are installed, ventilation and ventilation should always be maintained. 2. Regular care: When using gas, do not stay away from it and observe it; it is recommended to use a â€œsafe cookerâ€ with a flameout protection device. 3. Skillfully self-inspection: Always check the hoses and fittings connected to the cooking appliances and find that the aging of the hoses should be replaced immediately; gas appliances that exceed the service life should be updated in a timely manner. 4. Far risk aversion: rooms or kitchens equipped with gas appliances and facilities cannot be used as sleeping rooms, do not rest or sleep inside, and store flammable and explosive materials. 5. Remember the valve: Before going to bed at night, for a long time or when not using gas for a long time, please check whether the stove valve is closed, and close the valve before the gas meter; educate the children not to play with the gas pipeline valve or gas facility switch. 6. Pipeline Protection: When relocating or renovating, do not artificially destroy gas pipelines and gas facilities. Do not bury the gas pipelines, valves, etc. in the walls or seal them in the cabinets during the renovation. 7. Caution modification: It is not allowed to install or modify gas equipment by itself.
Clever use of "fire extinguishing agent" around him and "help me very much" at key moments
People often find fire extinguishers everywhere after a fire to extinguish a fire. In fact, there are many â€œfire extinguishing agentsâ€ around you that can be used to extinguish or control small fires.
1. Wet cloth. If the family kitchen catches fire, the initial fire is not great. We can use wet towels, wet aprons, wet rags, etc. to directly cover the flames and suffocate the fire.
2. The lid. When the cooking oil in the pan catches fire due to overheating, do not panic, let alone water. Because water is poured, the burning oil will splash out and ignite other combustibles in the kitchen. At this time, you should first turn off the air supply, and then quickly cover the lid to extinguish the fire. If there is no lid, pour the cut vegetables into the pan or pour cold oil from the side and also can extinguish the fire.
3. Cup cover. The alcohol hot pot suddenly burns when alcohol is added, and it burns a container of alcohol. Do not panic at this time, do not throw the container out, should immediately cover or drown container mouth, suffocate fire. If you throw out, where the alcohol is flowing, where it splashes, where the fire will burn, do not blow with the mouth when extinguishing, use a tea cup lid or a small dish cover on the alcohol tray.
4. Salt. Salt is not only an indispensable seasoning in daily life, but also an effective extinguishing agent for fighting an initial fire. The main ingredient of salt is sodium chloride, which rapidly decomposes into sodium hydroxide under high-temperature fire and suppresses the combustion. Salt absorbs heat quickly at high temperatures, destroys the flame's form, and dilutes the oxygen concentration in the combustion zone, so it can quickly extinguish the fire.
This website solemnly declares: This article is the reprint of the online media, only represents the author's point of view, has nothing to do with this site. If news articles and comments infringe your legal rights, please call us and we will handle it in a timely manner.
The disperse dye class is so named because these dyes are almost insoluble in water and are used as finely divided aqueous dispersions. Disperse Dyes can be applied to nylon, cellulose acetate, acrylics and occasionally others fibers, but the major consumption is for dyeing of polyester. Disperse dyes comprise the only dye class generally acceptable for dyeing of polyester and cellulose acetate. Wash fastness and light fastness of disperse dyes is generally good. Fastness to dry heat is deficient in some disperse dyes because they sublime at relatively low temperature. Certain disperse dyes are susceptible to degradation by ozone and atmospheric contaminants. Some disperse dyes hydrolyze at high temperature especially under alkaline conditions. Therefore, dyeing with disperse dyes is virtually always done using slightly acidic conditions.
Disperse Dyes,Disperse Dyestuff,Disperse Yellow 82,Disperse Yellow 119
TAIZHOU YOUSHENG CHEMICAL CO., LTD , https://www.youshengchem.com